09 Aug Job Listing: Event Security Guard
Please email your resume to Krista Giles at Party@SkyViewonHay.com, or contact with questions.
Part Time Position. This is an independent contractor position, operating under a 10-99. Events are primarily on weekends but occasionally some weekdays. Event shifts range from 4-10 hours, at $15/hour.
Work Location: Rainbow Room and SkyView on Hay event venues in Downtown Fayetteville, NC
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Event Security Guard is the primary On-Site Representative during all events.
- Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Notify supervisors of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
- Perform various job-related duties as assigned.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity, important occurrences and incident reports.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have security related experience and/or event experience!
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must project a professional appearance (we supply a black polo uniform shirt and ask that you wear chino style pants, not jeans)
Preferred Certification: NC Guard Card, State security guard training